Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:54 am IST

Home » Posts tagged with "Andaman and Nicobar island"

Protected/Restricted Area Permit For India

Beautiful North-East... The Foreigner (Protected Areas) Act requires foreigners to obtain a Protected Area Permit (PAP) to visit certain areas in India. This requirement is in addition to getting an Indian visa. In order to get this permit, you must meet certain requirements. Such restriction is in place...